Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

Hey, PAL!! ヾ(@⌒▽⌒@)ノ


Kia Ora!

--------------------------------------------

My Name is Hana and Today I'll be talking about my P.A.L.s trip!

Oh yeah, and P.A.L. Stands for Physical Activity Leader Training.

Anyways, let me tell you about this P.A.L.s.

So, yesterday, the year 6s went on a trip to Lincoln to participate in the P.A.L.

It was super fun!

And this Biteable down below will tell you all about this wonderful trip!

So I highly suggest that you check it out!

Please read, comment, and enjoy!

(Yep, the SAME sentence, OVER and OVER again!)


--------------------------------------------





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great day. Like anything it takes practice and experience to be a good leader. So keep at it Hana. :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.