Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

What Do You Call A Fly With No Legs? A WALK (  ゚,_ゝ゚)


Kia Ora! 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Today, I've posted my homework blog.

The activity that I chose for this week is:

Run/walk from home with a parent and blog about  where you ended up.

so that's what I'm doing. 

blogging about where I ended up!

There really isn't anything else to say, so let's jump into it!

Please read, comment, and enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------



1 comment:

  1. I always like your biteable presentations. Yes there are lots of houses and things in our paddocks. Hopefully they will be all gone next year and you can walk in just a grassy paddock! Did you see any rabbits?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.