Pages

Thursday 19 March 2020

yA DoN'T WANt AnY HaCkERS tO COMe AnD HaCK YOUr COmPuTER DO YoU??


Hello!

------------------------------------------------------
Today, I've posted a blog about our animation that we made during learning more shortcuts and things on our computers. 

We also learned about being cyber-smart and keeping our Chromebook safe at all times.

Anyways, about that animation.

Yep, we did an animation!

We were in a group of 2, or 3 in our case, because there was 1 extra person: Dion.

Anyways, we made our animation so that tells you all about why you should sign your chromebook out everytime you leave it.

Also, the person who was teaching us about being cyber-smart was Mrs Morgan.

She comes around to our school every Tuesday, and she teaches us all sorts of different things about our Chromebook!

Anyways, there really isn't much more to say here, other than enjoy the animation!

Please read, comment, and enjoy!

(Also, my group had me, Mia, and Dion in it)
------------------------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.