Pages

Thursday 19 March 2020

Do You Know YOUR Chromebook Well? Um, wait, actually, you can't really get to know their personality, they don't talk...


Kia Ora!

-------------------------------------------------
Today, I've posted another blog about Mrs Morgan's sessions with us! 

So, a few weeks ago, we had a slideshow that was given to us from Mrs Morgan that we had to fill in.

It was called: How well do you know your chromebook?

We just fill in a few slides testing us on how well we know our chromebooks shortcuts, and things like that.

Anyways, I've decided to show you this slide.

Please read, comment and enjoy!
------------------------------------------------




Did you know any of these keyboard shortcuts?

Did you learn something new?

So, why don't you ask your friends a few of these questions?

Well, write it down in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. I learnt a lot of new things about using Google Chrome. Great presentation Hana.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.