Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

a WINDOW Of Opportunity! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Kia Ora!

-------------------------------------------
Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I've posted yet, another homework blog!

And the activity I've chosen for this week is to...

Count how many windows are in your house, double it, and then times it by 2.

Now, this is a little simple.

And I don't really HAVE to but it in a slideshow, but I decided to do it anyways. 

Or otherwise this would be a pretty boring blog post!

Now, without further ado, let's begin!

-------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.