Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

THE ANIMAHABET (⊙ヮ⊙)


Hello there!

-----------------------------------------------
Today, I've posted another homework blog!

And I shall do so for until the end of this year.

⊂•⊃_⊂•⊃

Anyways, today's homework activity is:

Try to find an animal for every letter of the alphabet.

And so, that is what I shall do!

So, there really isn't much to say here, so let us begin!

The slideshow with all the animals is down below.

Please read, comment, and enjoy!

ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

-----------------------------------------------








-----------------------------------------------
So, as you can see, 

I didn't find an animal for a few of the letters toward the end.

Can you find any letters for them?

And if you can, was it really easy for you?

Because I was working on this for really long, and my brain was so done with life the more I got into it.

Also, I worked really hard on this, so I really hope you liked it!


2 comments:

  1. This is very creative and clever. A very well done. My favourite was the hedgehog. How about Yak for Y. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your introduction to your blog Hana. You have excellent grammar. Well done. I am sorry I can't think of any of the animals that you couldn't work out to name. It will be interesting if anyone else can come up with anything.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.