Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2020

OUR TEACHERS ARE BRAINWASHING USSSS!! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ


RIGHT.

------------------------------------------
LET'S JUST GET STRAIGHT ONTO THE POINT.

OUR TEACHERS ARE BRAINWASHING USSSSSS INTO LEARNING THINGS WHILE WE STUFF OUR FACES WITH FOOOOOODDDDD!!

DON'T TRUST YOUR TEACHERS EVER AGAIN!!

THEY ARE SECRETLY EVILLLLLL!!

EVIL I TELL YA!!

EVILLLLL!!!

Okay, let's just cut the drama right there.

That's enough DRAMA for one day.

Or blog post.

Or whatever you want to call it :P

Anyways, to find out WHY they brainwash us, you'll have to check out the biteable down below!

Anyways, please read, comment, and enjoy!
------------------------------------------




THE TEACHERS ARE BRAINWASHING US!! : School Blog on Biteable.

2 comments:

  1. Hello There Fellow Human,
    Are a secret agent undercover or something?
    Because you seem to know a lot more about our INNOCENT teachers.
    And you also seem a little bit on the dramatic side too.

    Anyways, I think that this Biteable is really cute and also really
    informative! This is definitely a new level of Blog DLOs! I am a little
    bit rusty with the mechanics of making a Biteable, maybe you could teach
    the Class and I with Mia and some others!

    Do you actually think that the teachers are brainwashing us while we eat?
    Because, I mean, It's a bit of a scary thought to be honest.
    Well with that aside, I think you should keep creating more eye-catching
    posts with these Biteables! Never Give Up!

    Kindest of Regards,

    - Teegan .J Ducharme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm....I think the teachers may be aliens. Their real intent is to take over the schools...and eventually the world! Or I could be completely wrong....and they're just teachers. :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.