Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

The Mask Of Aribella... A Magical Ride


Welcome To My Blog!

-------------------------------------------------
Today, I will be talking about...

My USSR book!

Basically the book that that we read every time we finish our lunch.

And my book was called The Mask Of Aribella!

It's an amazing book that I suggest you check out!

 I'll just give you a summary of what I've read so far.

Please read, comment, and enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.