Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

♪ ♬ Dumb ways to die, so many dumb ways to die... ♬ ♪


Hi!

-----------------------------------------------

Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I've decided to blog about my writing!

And the thing that I was told to write about was my favourite social media campaign.

Even though I've never watched ANY ads, and I don't go on social media...

So I had to scour the internet to find some. 

And eventually I found one!

One that I think that you'll like!

I'll tell you about it in the slideshow down below all these words.

So, without further ado, let us, BEGIN!

Please read, comment, and enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------




                          ^
                          ||
                          ||
                          ||
                           Full screen
                         (Because the words are too small)


-----------------------------------------------



15 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Hana!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thanks Mykiala! It still feels nice to have a special day for my B-day even though it's a bit late.

      - Hana

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy birthday! (in the words of Stevie Wonder.
    Hope it was grand!
    from Ms L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... Is that supposed to be a reference Ms Lange? Because I don't get it. ;-;

      -Hana

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday Hana!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ
      THANKS!

      -Hana

      Delete
  4. Hi Hana

    Happy Birthday for Sunday!
    I hope being 10 feels great!

    Copy this URL into a new tab to watch your birthday song -

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH-jFSdqGbo

    Miss Rennell 🎁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... oh goodness. Wait, so you sent something to someone to make a few animations into a video, AND IT'S ON YOUTUBE? Or did you just search up "Happy birthday Hana" because I say Jorja's song on there too. :P

      -Hana

      Delete
    2. You got me Hana, Google searching is the way to go - especially because other people do such great work and share it so we can all use it!

      I wonder if I can find a Dion one for next week... hmmmm 🤔😉

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday Hana
    I can't believe you are 10.
    But then again I can because you are always super sensible for you age.
    I am sure you will redefine what super ten year olds are capable of.
    I look forward to being amazed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mr Robertson!

      Thanks! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ and yeah, my family say that I'm more mature than other people my age. They say that's why I tend to hang out and play with the older people and that I get along with older people. I think it's because I have Mika, my older sibling to look up to. And because she's older than me, and I copy her, I ended up being more mature.

      -Hana

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday Hana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS OLIVIA!
      ôヮô

      -Hana

      Delete
  7. Hi Hana. I remember that ad. It is very clever and possibly my favourite too. 😊👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mhm, same Dad, SAME. :D
      (⊙‿⊙ )

      -Hana

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.