Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

OI! Let's Make POI! ಠ益ಠ


Kia Ora!

-----------------------------------------------
welcome back to my blog!

Today, I've decided to blog about what we did today!

And what is that you might ask?

Well, 

Today, (Like, a few minutes ago) We all made our own poi!

Well, we shared one between 2, actually.

In case you don't know what a poi is, maori people used them as one of their props for their songs.

At the top they have a ball.

It is normally made of stuffing or foam and they have plastic wrapped around them.

in the middle where the ball is attached to is the wool.

The wool is woven around with the four plait.

At the bottom of the four plait, there are little frills called the tassels.

Anyways, in the biteable down below, I have talked about what we did to make them and what materials we needed.

Please read, comment, and enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------





School Blog: Making Poi on Biteable.

1 comment:

  1. Good video Hana. You described Poi making very well. Maybe some images would have been easier for your readers to follow. :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.