Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

I Was Going To Give You A Pig, But I Didn't Want to BOAR You... Heh, PUNS


Hello!

----------------------------------------------
Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I've decided to post a blog that gives you some tips on how to NOT be bored while we are all on quarantine!

So, this is pretty self explanatory on what I'm going to do.

Give you a list of a few things on what you could to to keep you entertained while on quarantine.

So, that's what I'm going to give you.

5 things you can do while we're on quarantine down in this slideshow below!

Please read, comment, and enjoy!

----------------------------------------------













----------------------------------------------

Did you find this useful?

Have you thought of anything else I could add onto this list?

Which one of these have you tried? 

Did you like doing them?

Well leave that down in the comments below!

See you later!

3 comments:

  1. Hay Hana puns are the last straw! Please don't egg me on because it just cracks me up and scrambles my brain.

    I will take your advice and read a book. Are there any that you recommend?

    Also I love the idea of writing. It may not be a story. It could be a poem, lyric or limerick.

    There was a principal at home with his wife
    He had to be good and stay out of strife
    He offered to make her a nice cup of tea
    He made it for gratis
    Tea with no fee!

    I am really enjoying reading students' blogs. It is great to see that you are taking the opportunity to share ideas in this medium.

    Kind regards
    Mr R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hana. I do like a good pun. How about this one:

    Q: What happened to the guy who sued over his missing luggage?
    A: He lost his case.

    or even this one:

    What do you call a bee that can’t make up its mind? A Maybe!

    Groan... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I loved Mr R's limerick.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.