Pages

Thursday 26 March 2020

Helping MUM By Making Boiled EGGY EGG EGGS!!


Hi!

-----------------------------------------------

Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I've posted my homework blog!

And the activity for this week is:

Do something helpful for someone else: Pass it on.

So, I asked my Mother is she needed help with anything, and she wanted me to boil some eggs for dinner!

So, without further ado, let us,

BEGIN!

Please read, comment and enjoy!


-----------------------------------------------




So, as you can see, I sort of turned it into a tutorial on how to make eggs.

So, I'd like your opinion on whether you think that it's okay or not.

Also, since I made this into sort of a tutorial on how to make eggs, maybe you could try it out for yourselves!

And, because I'm curious, have you ever made boiled eggs before?

And was it hard?

Heh, get it?

HARD Boiled eggs?

funny? No? oh, uhh, okay, well, um, I should probably stop talking...

IT'S THE END OF THE BLOG POST HANA. STOP TALKING!!

Or, typing...

Welp.

BYE.
-----------------------------------------------


2 comments:

  1. Hi Hana. What a wonderfully detailed set of instructions. You have done a superb job of coordinating the text with the pictures. Here is something that your post made me wonder about: Are there other types of animal eggs that people eat around the world? Also; why do eggs usually come packaged in a dozen? Why not ten or sixteen?

    Thank you for sharing your recipe. It is great to see that you are both being helpful and finding productive ways to spend your time.

    Kind regards
    Mr R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eggy egg eggs. One of my favourite foods. I didn't know about cooling eggs down with ice. What does the ice do exactly? Is it just to cool them quickly...or does it do something else? As per usual, an excellent presentation. Good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.