Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Seeing How HORRIBLE I've Been Doing Over The Years! (AKA my student led conference) o(╥﹏╥)o


Hello!
-------------------------------------------
Today, I'll be talking about...

My student led conference! 

(Yay!)

Basically seeing how much I've improved by looking at some test results that I've managed to get.

And It's called student LED conference because...

you guessed it.

IT'S BEING LED BY THE STUDENTS!

So the student is going to take the teachers AND their parents through what they've learned.

And boy that was TERRIFYING.

I'm terrible at speaking in front of others!!

I hate it when all the attention is on --> ME. <--

I get stage fright times a thousand. 

Even though I was only speaking in front of my teachers who know me, and my parents who I LIVE WITH.

So you can imagine that was a nightmare for me!

And I've decided to tell you about this NIGHTMARE in the biteable down below.

Also, have you ever done anything like that before? 
If you have, please leave it down in the comments below.
I'd love to hear your stories!


Did you LIKE it?

(If you did, then please, teach me your ways!!)



Please read, comment, and enjoy!

-------------------------------------------



Student Led Conference: School Blog on Biteable.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you manage to get your video to match your words. Your Mum and I were also very proud of your results. Well done. P.S. Everyone gets nervous when the spotlight is on them. It's just practice that makes it easier. Good work. :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.