Pages

Monday 23 March 2020

All About Me! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Hello there! (°∀°)


Today, I'll be telling you about me!

So, let me tell you WHY.

1. I think that you should know more about ME.

2. The teachers sort of told us to do this. That's probably why everyone has a featured post now! (YAY! ヾ| ̄ー ̄|ノ )

Anyways, the DLOs down below, (Heh, RHYMES.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) and the writing down below will tell you ALL about ME!

Yes, the ONE and ONLY... ME! (WOO!)

Please read, comment and enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------




Some STUFF about ME/Introduction 
ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

So, my first name is Hana! I am 9 at the moment, and I will be 10 soon! (Also, If you see this after April 19th 2020, then I will MOST LIKELY be older. (Actually, I WILL BE OLDER.) And, at the moment, I am a year 6! Now, about my school history. So, This is the first school I've ever gone to. So, I don't really have any school history. So yeah, THAT'S IT. (゚ヮ゚)








Set Questions:


  1. Eggs or cereal? Cereal
  2. Milk or chocolate milk? Milk
  3. Coke or Pepsi? I've never tried any of them before
  4. Juice or water? Water
  5. White or wholemeal? Wholemeal
  6. Cake or donuts? Donuts
  7. Vanilla or chocolate? Vanilla
  8. Corn or peas? Corn
  9. Green beans or broccoli? Broccoli
  10. Pancakes or waffles? Pancakes
  11. Action movies or dramas? Action Movies
  12. Comedy or scary movies? Comedy Movies
  13. Television or book? Television (I mean, what were you expecting?? IT'S 2020 PEOPLE!!)
  14. Paper book or Ebook? Paper
  15. TVNZ or TV3? I don't watch TV
  16. Cards or board games? Board Games
  17. Dressing up or casual clothes? Casual clothes
  18. Sneakers or jandals? Sneakers
  19. Cars or trucks? Cars
  20. Soccer or hockey? Soccer
  21. Rugby or Netball? Netball
  22. Hunting or fishing? Hunting
  23. Skiing or surfing? Skiing
  24. Xbox or PS? Xbox
  25. Multiplayer or single player? Multiplayer
  26. Walking or jogging? Walking
  27. Spring or Autumn? Autumn
  28. Winter or Summer? Summer
  29. Shower or bath? Bath
  30. Dog or cat? Cat
  31. Night owl or early riser? Night Owl
  32. Long hair or short hair? Short hair

  1. Shy or outgoing? Shy

  1. Draw or read? Draw (I don't know why it just has a bunch of 1s on the list o(╥﹏╥)o)

  1. When hanging toilet paper, over or under? Over (WHY?? JUST WHY??)


  1. Age you first started at Yaldhurst Model School - 5 years old (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ
  2. Middle name - Edith (Name of My Great Grandmother)
  3. Favourite colour - Probably blue, but I don't really have a favourite colour
  4. Favourite song - Probably Someone To You (I'm actually listening to that song at the moment. And DON'T WORRY. I'm filling in the rest of this at home. So I'm ALLOWED to do that -__-
  5. Number of siblings - 1
  6. Favourite sport - Probably Netball, but I don't really LIKE it, It's just the one that I don't mind THE MOST
  7. Best birthday party you have had - Probably when I turned 9, which was when I went to clip'n climb. I went there when I turned 8 too
  8. Best birthday party you have been to - My father's. BECAUSE WE WENT TO JAPAN!!!!
  9. Favourite animal - I don't have one
  10. Favourite food - I will eat anything on my plate with NO COMPLAINTS (Well, ALMOST no complaints. (  ゚,_ゝ゚)
  11. Age you first flew in a plane - I was 9!
  12. Been on a boat? Yes! On our way to the island our Great Grandma and Great Auntie lives!
  13. Been on a train? Yes, while we were traveling across Japan
  14. Can speak another language? A bit of Japanese, but that's all
  15. Best talent? I mean, I think that my best talent is technology, but I can also play the ukulele, but that's it.




  And now, finally, to wrap it up, I've made a character using this link: Here!

          So, as I was saying, I made my own character using a website.

          But, I'm not quite sure about the hair.

          So, as you can see down below in the image down below:



       
          




          I made my character.

          But, as you can see, the hair of the character is down.

But, in photo that I took of myself, my hair is up in a ponytail.

        So, I tried putting my character's hair up in a ponytail:



          
         





          But, I'm not sure if it really looks good, or even looks like me.

(HMMMMMMMM, Maybe BALD will be better... १|˚–˚|५ )

          So, I'm asking for your opinion.

          Do you think that it looks better with the hair up? or with the hair down?

           And also, why not copying and pasting the series of questions that I answered up near the top to your blog?

    And, if you want to know more about me, leave it down in the comments!

Perhaps both of us are quite similar.

   Or, maybe you're the opposite of me!

    Anyways, that's all I have for you today, see you later!

       (Whew, that was a LONG blog post!)

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hana. I learnt a lot about you today...and I'm your Dad! Interesting blog post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot to add...we must eat more broccoli if you like it so much!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.