Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2020

I'm Reading A Book Cover About Anti-Gravity That's IMPOSSIBLE To Put Down! I Have No SHELF Control XD


Hey There!

-----------------------------------------------------

Today, I've posted my homework blog.

And this week's activity was to:

make a new book cover to a book that you recently read.

Blog about it!

So, a book that I recently read was a book written by an author, who MADE a character to be the author of the book he was in.

His name was Geronimo Stilton!

He writes great books, he's funny, but sometimes VERY CRINGEY.

He makes such STUPID mistakes!!

This may not make sense to some of you, but I'll try to make it understandable.

So, he was sent on a mission, and was given 7 wishes.

But, he accidentally used up a wish, and ended up making a fool of himself.

Then, we wasted yet, ANOTHER WISH by accidentally wishing he didn't make a fool of himself.

And because he already used a few wishes already, he was now down to 2 WISHES.

BUT, I still highly  suggest that you try checking him out!

So, this book that he wrote is part of a series called the kingdom of fantasy.

He visits the world when he's either asleep, or knocked out.

He is recognized as the famous knight who saved the kingdom of fantasy countless times,

But really he is just really lucky ALL THE TIME.

But yeah, the kingdom of fantasy is full of fairies, witches, elves, gnomes, and lots of other magical creatures.

And this is the 6th book to the series: The Search For Treasure.

Well, that's enough talking for now!

Here is the new book cover, and the original book cover next to each other.

Or on top of eachother :P

-----------------------------------------------------

Original:




New:



Now, It may not be the BEST, but it was all I could do.

Do you like it?

What else should I add?

Leave your opinion in the comment below!

1 comment:

  1. Don't sell yourself short. It is very good. You need to have confidence that your work is very good, but still be humble enough to complement others on their work too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.