Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

Speed Dating! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (Don't worry, we were speed dating BOOKS not people)

Kia Ora!

Welcome back to my blog!

Today, we speed dated books! :/ Yeah, we dated books.

So,  in detail, the teachers decided that instead of reading, we would choose our reading books.

We watched a video on what to do.

There isn't much to say, because the slide below says everything else. Please read, comment, and enjoy!

(The words are probably too small to read so put it in full screen)




                     ^
                     ^
                     ^
                     ^
                      (Full Screen)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hana. This is your Dad again. I can honestly say that I have never speed dated a book! Great concept though. Especially if it encourages you to read more. I suspect this is what the teachers were after. I really liked your definition on what speed dating is. Did you get the definition from an online dictionary? Or did you make it up yourself? Anyway good blog and good idea on how to introduce books to people....and people to books. :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.