Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

A Whole New World...

Kia Ora!

Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I've posted a blog for my homework. 

The instructions were to write a poem, and make a picture to go with it.

My poem is down below in the slide.

can you guess what i'm talking about in the poem? If so, leave it in the comments!

Please read, comment, and enjoy!

(The words are probably too small to read so put it in full screen)






                      ^
                      ^
                      ^
                      ^
                       (Full Screen)

2 comments:

  1. hi hana i am xalia from gms great job on everything on your blog keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hana
    What a wonderful job you have done with your art work. Your poem is good too. Although I'm not sure that I understand the ending. I must get you to explain it to me. :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.