Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

My Very Own Street Art! (If you go onto here, you can make your own!) (´ー`)

Kia ora!

Welcome back to my blog.

Today, I've decided to post a blog about....

My Street Art work!

*Yay!*

So, for a while, we've been working on some activities based on street art!

(Sorry for not telling you about it earlier.)

Anyways, one of the activities was to create your own street art on this site called

'Tate Kids.'

They actually have a street art page!

If you want to try making your own street art, then here's the link.

My street art work is down below.

Please read, comment, and enjoy!






Ok, yes yes, I know. The real name for the "Dandelion Puff" is the pappus, but doesn't dandelion puff just sound a whole lot cuter??

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hana. I like your dandelion picture. I especially like the way you have shown the pieces blowing off. It does have a slightly interesting background! :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.