Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2019

My Very First Activity Of The Spring Learning Journey! *Woo!*

Hi there! Welcome back!

Today, I've posted my first blog on...

THE SPRING LEARNING JOURNEY! *Yay!*

If you don't know what the Spring Learning Journey is, then here's an explanation of what it is:

The Spring Learning Journey or, Learning Journeys, (There are different learning journeys for each season) are a bunch of learning activities that you can do in the holidays.

This is so your learning stays on high standards and so you don't forget anything.

Each activity you do gives you points. based on how many points you get, you can get 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Also, if you complete a number of activities, still you get a prize.

And even if you still participate, but you don't win 1st, 2nd or 3rd, you STILL get a prize. So their really generous.

The prize can be as big as a new speaker, or even a device, or as little as a new drink bottle, or maybe just money!

Please read, comment, and enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. Hey Hana, its me Pawin! I see you are also doing the Spring Learning Journey, the challenge is on!

    I liked the fact that you have added a link to the activities and you have briefly explained why you are doing it. I also like how everything is bright and colourful and also easy to read as well!

    This reminds me of when I 'attempted' to do this but instead another activity but I think I might do that next. I guess that the name for the Chinese watermelon would count because it is a fruit after all and they never said that we couldn't do it another language.

    I think that you did a pretty good job, but activity nine says to try and do them in alphabetical order and then share it on your blog so I'm guessing that you have to share it from A to Z. Great work though!

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Parwin for commenting on my blog! I really appreciated it!

      it's funny how you 'Attempted' this activity did you decide not to do that because it was too hard? Also, tell me, did you come up with another food for the letters Q, and X?

      From Hana -_-

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.