Pages

Saturday 5 October 2019

My Very 3rd Blog On The Spring Learning Journey! *Wo... Woo...*

Kia ora!

Welcome to my 3rd blog on the Spring Learning Journey!

So, Today, I've posted another blog on the Spring Learning Journey. 

I've been working really hard on all of my blogs, so I hope you enjoy them!

Anyways, if you haven't seen my past blogs, then I suggest you check them out.

In case you don't know what the Spring Learning Journey is, then here's an explanation:

(If you know what it is, then just skip to the slide) 

The Spring Learning Journey or, Learning Journeys, (There are different learning journeys for each season) are a bunch of learning activities that you can do in the holidays.

This is so you can learn even in the holidays, so your learning standards stay or get higher and don't fall down.

Each activity you do gives you points. based on how many points you get, you can get 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Also, if you complete a number of activities, but not get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd you still you get a prize.

And even if you participate, and don't do the required amount of activities to get a prize, you STILL get something. So they're being really generous.

The prize can be as big as a new speaker, or a device! or as little as a new drink bottle, or maybe just money!

Anyways, please read, comment, and enjoy!

(the words are probably too small to read so put it in full screen)






                     ^
                     ^
                     ^
                     ^
                     (Full Screen)

7 comments:

  1. Hey Hana, its me Parwin! I see you are also doing the Spring Learning Journey, the challenge is on!

    First of all, I just want to say that the background and the drawings that you made are like bomb. literal bomb! They look really creative and unique. I loved all of the drawings but if I had to pick the best one, I would say that it would be the ghost plums and the tree and also the lighthouse as well. How long did it take you to complete such masterpiece?

    This reminded me of when I did this except I made like this soup thing. And I think that I should've improved it and made it better now that I am looking at your work and realizing how awesome yours looks while then there's mine.

    I think that you honestly did a great job over all because you included lots of information and you also had awesome drawings as well. If you have anything in mind that you think would make it even better then go for it, otherwise you did an amazing job!

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Parwin! I see you have commented on my blog!

      I'm glad you said that my drawings are "Bomb" Like Literal bomb, I'm actually not sure if that's a good thing, or a bad thing :P anyways,Incase you don't know, I said, " the highlight of your halloween, because Halloween's coming up soon.

      From Hana

      Delete
  2. Hi Hana,

    Thanks for participating. I like the idea of the Ghost Plum. I did find that font a bit tricky to read though (probably because I'm so old).

    Don't forget you need six activities to get a reward. Keep up the great blogging.
    Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Spragg! (I'm still replying!! ;-;)

      Anyways, About you not being able to read the font, I think that you were right. You are just really old. Because I can read the font just fine. (On full screen)

      From Hana

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Hana, I'm Amelia from Yaldhurst Model School. (As you know.)

    I liked the way you writ a bit about the ghost plum, and the font was really cool!

    This reminded me of the catfruit. (A fruit I made up for a blog.) The cat fruit is totally different to your fruit though.

    To improve, maybe you could add more colour on the white backgrounds, but apart from that its amazing!

    Bye Hana! Keep up the awesome work and try to get to six blog posts!

    -Amelia 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amelia! I see you have commented on my blog!

      I heard that you created the catfruit. It sounds interesting! Does it meow like a cat?? (Probably not :P) Also, I think I'll stick with the white backgrounds. Because I like to keep it simple.

      From Hana :3

      Delete
  4. Hi Hana. That's some AMAZING artwork! I like the way you managed to get the fruit to glow and shine! Some great imagination too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.