Pages

Thursday 10 October 2019

My Very 4th Blog On The Spring Learning Journey! *Woo, zzzzz*

Kia ora!

Welcome to my 4th blog on the Spring Learning Journey!

Incase you don't know what the Spring Learning Journey is, then here's an explanation. If you do, then you can just go straight to the slide below.

The Spring Learning Journey or, Learning Journeys, (There are different learning journeys for each season) are a bunch of learning activities that you can do in the holidays.

This is so you can learn even in the holidays, so your learning standards stay and don't fall down.

Each activity you do gives you points. based on how many points you get, you can get 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Also, if you complete a number of activities, and not get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd you still you get a prize.

And even if you participate, and don't do the required amount of activities to get a prize, you STILL get something. So they're being really generous.

The prize can be as big as a new speaker, or even a device! or as little as a new drink bottle, or maybe just money!

Anyways, please read, comment, and enjoy!





                       ^
                       ^
                       ^
                     (Full Screen)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Hana! It's Mia here, your over-excited, jumpy excellent (hope so) friend! OMG! Great work, pictures are fantastic and the explanation at the top of your post is great!

    You have never tried Pomegranate!? Never, NEVER? Are you serious! Well, I guess your family like hasn't tried many things before so... But anyways, Pomegranate is sooooo good, there are bulging red flesh on the outside of the seed and they seem to burst like fireworks in your mouth, tickling your mouth with the most delicious, divine, darling flavour! Wow, that was a lot of descriptive language.

    To improve Hana, you could add in some more description on what the foods are, because some people may not know them! But everything else is awesome, like always anyway.

    Great work!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mia! I see you have posted a comment on my blog! (and yes, you are an excellent friend. In fact, one of my only ones! #aloneforever:( I'm lucky that I'll leave school the same time as you guys! Then I won't have no friends when you leave! I'll only... have... no... friends... at... a... school... where... I... don't... know... anyone... maybe It was best to stay here while you leave. Eh, too late.

      From Hana!

      Delete
  2. Hello Hana, it's me Parwin! I see you are also doing the Spring Learning Journey, the challenge is on!

    I really liked your drawings that you made because as always they were awesome and unique. I liked how they looked so realistic and I think that my favorite on was the Pomegranate.

    On that note, I am very shocked at a few things. First of all, you haven't tried Weetbix. You do not know how I feel right now like I am so shocked that you have not tried Weetbix. Is that even possible? Okay that's fine but what about Pomegranate? You haven't tried that either. Like Mia said, its all of those things and when you break it open, it looks like small Ruby's looking back at you.

    I think like how Mia said, you can add some description about the foods that you have chosen and it doesn't have to be a lot since there is already like a google drawing of it.

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Parwin! I see you have posted a comment on my blog!

      Ok, first off yes, I haven't tried weetbix. I'm sorry Parwin. Anyways, I'm glad you like my drawings! I spent a long time on them! And next time, if I have to list 10 fruits that I haven't tried before, then I'll be sure to explain what they are. (Even though that probably won't happen again :P)

      From Hana Banana

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Hana, I'm Amelia from Yaldhurst Model School. (As you know.)

    I liked the way you made your own pictures of all the fruits.

    This reminded me of when I did this activity, I have some different answers though.

    To improve, you could... I don't know this is too good I can't find anything.

    Why did you do BuH bYe thing?

    Bye Hana!

    -Amelia 😉

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.