Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2019

My Favourite Movie! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

Kia Ora!

Welcome back to my blog!

Today, for my homework, I've made a biteable.

The instructions were: Create an animation/Biteable about your favourite movie/Tv show. Explain why. Blog it. 

wait. So create a DLO (Digital Learning Object) about your favourite movie, or Tv show. Explain it?

Ummmm, I think they meant why you like it.

 I hope so, because so that's what I'm going to do.  (And because I've already done it.)

Anyways, the Biteable is down below.

Please read, comment, and enjoy!






Homework: My Favourite Movie! on Biteable.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hana. I like the colour of magic too. Maybe you could have given the your lovely enthusiastic readers/viewers a brief summary of the movie? It is a crazy story to try to explain to anyone I guess. :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.