Pages

Saturday 12 October 2019

My Very 5th Blog On The Spring Learning Journey! *zzzzz*

Kia ora!

Welcome back to my blog!

This is now my 5th blog (and 6th activity) that I've done!

And 6 activities means you get a prize!

I've worked very hard on each and every one of these blogs, in fact, all of my blogs!

Because I make my own images, (Unless they're photos. I mean for example for the skiing trip, I used photos taken on the day) I always put them in a DLO (Digital Learning Object) , and I try to hook in the audience with a catchy title, and an introduction!

Anyways, if you don't know what the Spring Learning Journey is, here's yet ANOTHER explanation:

(If you know what it is, then just skip to the slide)

The Spring Learning Journey or, Learning Journeys, (There are different learning journeys for each season) are a bunch of learning activities that you can do in the holidays.

This is so you can learn even in the holidays, so your learning standards stay where they are, or get higher and don't fall down.

Each activity you do gives you points. based on how many points you get, you can get 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Also, if you complete a number of activities, but not get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd you still you get a prize.

And even if you participate, and don't do the required amount of activities to get a prize, you STILL get something. So they're being really generous.

The prize can be as big as a new speaker, or a device! or as little as a new drink bottle, or maybe just money!

Anyways, please read, comment, and enjoy!

(the words might be too small to read so put it in full screen)








                     ^
                     ^
                     ^
                     (Full Screen)

3 comments:

  1. Hello Hana, it's me Parwin! I see you are also doing the Spring Learning Journey, the challenge is on!

    I really like the drawing of the dragon fruit that you made because they were creative, colourful and just looks amazing overall! The amount of work that you have put in it is unbelievable because it looks like an cartoon Dragon Fruit but you made it yourself!

    This reminds me of when I wanted to choose Dragon Fruit as my fruit but then I picked to do an Avocado instead because that is also something I really wanted to try as well.

    I think that to improve, you could keep doing what you are right now because you have done an amazing job! You have included a got amount of information in your presentation and in the actual blog as well.

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Hana,
    it's super awesome to see that you have decided to participate in the Spring learning journey. I think that this post is super eye catching (tell me, which of your posts hasn't been?). I love that you made all the images yourself, and that you describe everything really well.

    Actually I have never tried dragon fruit before, but I think I should. Your post was short and sweet just like the dragon fruit.
    After reading your description on the fruit, my mouth watered.
    Now to be honest, it was really hard to come up with something for you to improve on. So maybe just keep up the great work Hana!

    From my screen to yours
    -Jedi😃🍀⭐

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hana.
    It me Renae.Your dragon fruit is amazing. Its Cool How you are in the Spring learning Journey. I have never tried dragon fruit I might. And agree The tropical is refreshing. A food I have not tried is Avocados.
    next time you might be able to tell us where it is from.
    Keep up the great work.
    Bye Hana
    -Renae

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.