Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

My Dream House!! \( ̄▽ ̄)/ (It may not sound like homework, but believe it or not, it is.)

Kia Ora!

Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I've posted another blog.

This blog is for my homework. The blog that I'm doing is:

Design your future house. include photos, diagrams, and anything else. 

Anyways, the drawing that I made is in the slide below.

(By the way, I don't think that this would be my real future house. It would be nice if it was though!)

Please read, comment, and enjoy!









What Do you think? 

Do you like it? 

What should I improve on?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hana. It's me...your Dad...again!
    I do like your house. I especially like the patio with the fire. I think this house would be great if you could hoist it up into some trees. Partly because I like tree houses, but also partly because it's all windows without curtains. Everyone can see you getting changed!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.