Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

A Neon Green Piece Of Fabric Called UNIFORM! (The new one, to be exact UWU)



Kia Ora!

Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I've posted a blog for my homework. 

The activity was...

CREATE A SCHOOL UNIFORM!

*Woo!*

I just absolutely LOVE these new homework activities! 

Because the students picked the activities.

They were designed by students, for students!

Anyways, my new school uniform is in the picture down below.

Here it is!






So, time to explain!

I picked the neon green because of safety reasons. 

Because the old colour, didn't really stand out. 

For example, if a kid was on the road, the driver might not see them because of the dark clothes their wearing.

Also, I still wanted to keep some of the features that the old one had.

And the white stripes on the edges are reflective.

So that it reflects the sunlight to catch the drivers attention, and hopefully get them to stop.

So, what do you think of it?

Is it good?

Do you have any other ideas on what I should add?

Well, leave that down in the comments.

Anyways, that's all I have for you today, see you later!

UWU


1 comment:

  1. Hi Hana. I love your new uniform. Mostly because it's green! I also like your safety angle. Your side reflective strips will also be good in the dark as they will catch and shine back in headlights of vehicles. This will make them safe at night too. Excellent idea. :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.