Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Hooked On Books Week! *Looks at the board* Wait, Hooked On Boxes Week? o.O

Kia Ora!

Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I've decided to post a blog about....

HOOKED ON BOOKS WEEK!

Wait, that's not right...

*Clears Throat*

HOOKED ON BOXES WEEK!

*Woo!*

So, what is hooked on books (or boxes) week you may ask? 

Well, you'll have to look on the slide to find out!

UWU

Hehe, I'm so evil!

Anyways, that's all I have for you today, see you later!

OPS...

Anyways, umm, please read, comment and enjoy!

(P.S. I actually made that mistake, but I decided to keep it :P)



(I suggest you put it in full screen)





                     ^
                     |
                     |
                     |
                     (Full Screen)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Hana, its me Parwin!

    I am just always entertained when I am reading your blog posts as they are always different from eachother and most of them are pretty funny since you include humor into your blog posts as well!

    This reminds me of when we had hooked on Books and I ahve the same opinion as you becasue my favorite book was also Charlie And The War Against Grannies as well. I went home that day and I put a hold on the book and the book was really funny! Have you read the whole book? If you havn't, you shoudld!

    I cannot think of naything for you to improve on because you have done such an amazing job!

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.