Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

My Maths Learning From Over The WHOLE Term! *yay!*

Kia Ora!

Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I've posted yet, ANOTHER blog post!

And This one's about...

My learning over the term revolving around maths!

So, that sentence is pretty self explanatory, so hopefully I won't need to explain!

Anyways, I will be showing you not only what I have learnt, but how to DO what I have learnt. 

So, there really isn't much to say here, Because the slide below says everything else!

Please read, comment, and enjoy!


(I recommend you put it in full screen)



                      ^
                      |
                      |
                      |
                      (Full Screen)

            

1 comment:

  1. That's not how I did it back in my day.....says the old hairy guy.... but it is logical and I can follow your method. It makes good use of your newly learnt multiplication skills too. Good blog Banana. :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.