Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

The YMS Trip To Town! (I Have NO IDEA how the teachers managed to manage over 100 CHILDREN o(╥﹏╥)o )

Kia Ora!

Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I'm going to talk about how we just went to a whole school trip to town just 10 minutes ago!

Yep... We literally just took the whole school on a trip to town...

And as you can see that in the title that there is over a 100 children in Yaldhurst Model School.

And I don't know how the managed over a 100 children.

ESPECIALLY ON THE  ROADS. 

Because I remember that we all crossed the road.

And, the most shocking part was that no one got run over! (  ゚,_ゝ゚)

I mean, HOW!?!?!

Well, It may have been that we walked across the road in groups, but still!

Anyways, I should probably stop talking, (Or typing :P)  Because otherwise there wouldn't be anything to talk (Or type, or write, or... whatever.) about in the slide!

Anyways, please read, comment, and enjoy!






2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hana my name is Angelina and I am a year 7 student and Grey Main School.

    I like this post because you have explained what you did and added a slideshow to explain even further.

    Next time you could maybe add some photo's to make t more interesting but apart from that is was amazing.

    This reminds me of when my whole school walked to the swimming pools and had a swim. My school has about 400 kids I am not rhos how anyone copped.

    Great post - Goodbye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hana. My name is Grant. But you may also know me as Dad. :-p
    I love your relaxed easy writing style. It's fun to read and really puts me there in the seat next to you. Or across the aisle or something...
    Another great blog that would have been even better with some images, but was great anyway.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.