Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

The A&P show! (BTW, this was a day after the trip to town, and on the same day it was ALSO Digi Awards o.0)

Kia ora!

Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I've decided to talk about the trip to town!

And as you can see, in the title it says that this was a day after the trip to town. 

And Digi Awards finals was at the SAME DAY.

And you can bet that I was TIRED.

Because the Digi Awards finals ended at 9:00!!

(The Digi Awards Finals will be another blog to come, I hope!)

And the A&P show was going to be a LONG day.

With a LOT of walking!

Anyways, I better not get into TOO much detail here. 

Or otherwise I could have nothing else to talk about in the slide!

Please read, comment, and enjoy!

And yes, that creepy person standing next to Nikita (The girl attempting to do CPR in front of the creepy girl) Is me UWU


(I recommend you put it in full screen)





1 comment:

  1. Another animated blog from an animated girl. Your writing is full of energy as always. I like your enthusiastic writing style. I hope the bull's stomach got better. Remind me to remind you about they're and their... :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.