Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

A Day In The Life Of A RESEARCHER! 🔬 (Not Someone In A White Coat)

Kia Ora!

Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I've decided to post a blog about...

My Career Research!

Now, if you don't know what that is, (Who am I kidding, no one knows what it is!)

Basically, the year 7s and 8s went off to Wellington camp, while the year 5s and 6s stayed back as school.

And because the teachers were nice, they gave us something new to do. 

And that was the career work!

It's where we pick a career to research about. 

And we did a writing piece about a typical day in the life of a... (your chosen career)

So, I've done a typical day in the life os a researcher!

Now, let's get into it!

Please read, comment, and enjoy!







2 comments:

  1. Hi Hana. You have some excellent writing here. I love the way you talked us through your day. It was like reading a novel. I was left hanging at the end. I kept looking for another page. Did you run out of time? It was still a very good story. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hana, its me Parwin!

    I loved your story, it was very creative, interesting and included a lot of detail! The Background was awesome and like your dad, I was left hanging at the end! Keep writing on, I want to know what happens next!

    This reminds me of when we had to complete the Work It workbook things and we had to choose the different jobs each day. I really liked it when we did that and being a Private Investigator was awesome! Probably one of my favorite jobs, what job did you enjoy the most and why?

    I think that you did an awesome job! If you can think of ways to improve then go for it but I know for a fact that I can't!

    Awesome work!



    Looing forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.