Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Over The Past Term I've Learnt..... NOTHING (Ok, just kidding) ( ̄^ ̄ )

Kia Ora!

Today, I'm going to show you what maths I've learnt over the past term.

I'm going to show you some of my chunking method I've been working on!

And, I'm going to teach you it too!

I really hope that you'll understand,

because I've not been the BEST at explaining...

There isn't much to talk about here, because the slide below says everything else!

The work is in the slide is down below.

Please read, comment, and enjoy!

(I recommend you put it in full screen!)






                     ^
                     |
                     |
                     |
                     (Full Screen)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.