Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Pet Day!! (It's Probably WAY to late, but WHO CARES!!!!) (ノ-ヮ-)ノ

Kia Ora!

Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I've decided to talk about...

You guessed it!

PET DAY!

Now, pet day was like, over a week ago, but WHO CARES!!

It doesn't mean we can't blog about it!!

In case you're thinking:

What in the world is Hana talking about?? Pet day??

Well, UWU

Pet day is basically when you bring you pet to school, and it get judged. 

Based on how well it behaves, how obedient it is, and stuff like that.

I remember last year, wait, no. Last LAST year, (much better)

We brought my dog Oscar to pet day.

Although it was a big of a hassle, because he was 15, and he was deaf, AND blind!

But, the best part was that he got the prize for the...

WISEST DOG!

*Yay!*

But, we can't bring him to pet day anymore because...

Well...


His time on this planet came to an end :(

Anyways, the slide below says everything else

Please read, comment, and enjoy!







           

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.