Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2019

Renderforest! A super duper website! (and no, i'm NOT SPONSORING IT.)

Kia ora!

Today, I've posted another homework blog.

*Yay!*

And this week, I chose this activity:

Find a new website. 

You can create/share your learning, make sure you blog about your experience.

So, that's exactly what I did!

And the website that I found was...

RENDERFOREST!

It's a great website! Maybe you should try it out!

oh, also, I didn't embed it. I downloaded it and put it in the slide and THEN embedded the slide.

I'm not completely sure that there's no way to embed it, but you can see if you can find a way to embed it if you want to.

Anyways, please read comment and enjoy!






2 comments:

  1. Hi Hana
    great blog post. I clicked on this because I had to know what it was. How did you come across this site? Just to let you know the video isn't working because I need permission.

    Kind regards
    Toby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, sorry. I noticed that.... Anyways, I saw your comment and asked my GENIUS sister for help, and managed to give you (and everyone) access. I'm STILL learning new things about blogger, even though I've been using it for about 2 YEARS... I know, sad right? Now, PLEASEEE come back to comment again so I can get feedback on my blog. o(╥﹏╥)o Oh, and, I OWE my sister Mika something, so here's a link to her blog. Thank you!

      (The Link) http://ymsmika.blogspot.com/

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.