Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

My Word Search! (Number Word Search, That Is)

Kia ora!

Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I've posted my homework blog.

And It's about...

My number word search! *Woo!*

So, no. It's not a word search, but not words, numbers,

And you have to find certain numbers from there

Because like, if you had to find 13, in a bunch of random numbers, you'd probably find multiple 13s in there.

It's a normal word search, but you have to find the WORD version of numbers. 

Like, thirteen, or twelve. Not 13, ot 12.

I hope you understand. :P

Anyways, please read, comment, and enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. Very good Hana. I found two ninety sevens. Do I get a prize for finding two? :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.