Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

THE BEST MITHSKATE *Mistake* (  ゚,_ゝ゚)

Kia ora!

Today, I've decided to post a blog about....

My maths DLO! (Digital Learning Object)

And this week in maths, we've been learning about mistakes... YEAH....

So in our workbooks, we have to point out the mistakes in the working out, and how we could solve it.

and while doing this, I learned that whenever you make a mistake on your work or you work hard, your brain grows!

(I wonder how big Albert Einstein's brain is...)

Please read, comment, and enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.