Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

A Picture Paints a thousand words...

Kia ora!

Today, for my homework, I decided pick an activity that is much less specific.

The activity was: A picture can paint a thousand words. Use this picture to inspire your blog post. 


So that picture made me think of life, and death. and the words "A picture can paint a thousand words" also inspired me. So I decided to make an animation (With no words) based on life, and death.

(I recommend that you put the slideshow on fullscreen. And also, I used animations, so press the play button down on the left corner, and once you have pressed play, don't touch ANYTHING. Because once you press play, the animation goes on by itself. It's like a youtube video)

Please read, comment, and enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Wow! Powerful and very clever. I think this is possibly one of your best blog posts Hana. It didn't need any words. Excellent work :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.