Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

DA DIARY OF DARTH VADER * Darth Vader Breathing Sound Effects* Wow! :3

Kia ora!

Today, I've decided to post a blog about my writing.

We wrote as if Darth Vader was writing in his diary about his day off.

I made mine really funny.

And just saying, It isn't finished yet. So please don't go commenting saying that I haven't finished it yet, because I already know.

Anyway, there's not much to say, because the slide below says everything else.

Please read, comment, and enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Wow! That was a crazy and slightly disturbing diary entry from Darth Vader. Don't be afraid to use full stops and shorter sentences. Short sentences need love too. Good imaginative writing. :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.