Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

🎵Dashing through the snow, in a pair of broken skis...🎵 (Ahhh, the lovely beginning of this song...)

🎵Dashing through the snow, in a pair of broken skis, going over hills, crashing into trees, The snow is turning red, I think I'm almost dead, I wake up in the hospital with stitches in my head! Hey! 🎵

Well... what a lovely song to start this blog! (Thanks Mia for telling me this song, here's a link to her brilliant blog)

Anyway, Hi! It's me, Hana! And today, I've decided to post a blog about my ski trip! We only go skiing once a year, so this was a very exciting day for me, and everyone else!

Anyway, I don't want to get into too much detail here, or otherwise there won't be anything to talk about in the slide!

Please read, comment, and enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. A very animated story from a very animated girl! Your writing is interesting to read. No wonder you got car sick. Looking down and drawing or reading does that when travelling. Especially in a bus on a windy road. I felt like I was there skiing with you. Excellent writing. :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.