Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

COME DINE WITH ME *Creepy Laugh* (Totally not creepy ಠ◡ಠ )

Hey there!

Today, I've decided to post a blog about: you can invite three celebrities for dinner. Who would you choose? Create three invitations inviting the celebrities and explaining why you would really life them to accept. Think about what information needs to go on the invites.

I have no idea what made the teachers think of this idea. Inviting celebrities over for dinner? That's a little bit of a weird thing to blog about.!

Anyway, please read, comment, and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.