Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

A Whole New World...

Kia Ora!

Today, for my homework, I've decided to post a blog about:

If a movie was made of your life in your house, what would it be called? Why? Which actors and actresses would you want to be in it? Create a movie poster to share this information.

First off, the movie is called a whole new world.

It all starts when I open the book....

(I really like that!)

So, I created the movie poster starring all of the actors and actresses in the movie.

I made it using google drawings.

The actors and actresses are all my family.

Like my parents, my siblings, my uncles, my grandma, people like them.






Do you like it?

Is it ok?

I made it by myself with the "Curve" option.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.