Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

:0 An Author came to our class today!!

Hello there! 

Today, (I mean, just a minute ago) we had an author come to our class to talk about her experience in writing a book. 

 (I'm not going to tell you her name now, I'm just gonna tell you in the slide so you HAVE to take a look into the slide. Hehe, I'm so smart)

The book was called Peka and Koro. Friends of the forest.

Her books are based on native creatures in New Zealand. Like the Kereru.

There isn't much to say because the slideshow down below says everything else.

Please read, comment, and enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Hana, it's Eden from Greymain school. How are you? I liked the way you showed some pitures of what the frount of the book. What was your fav book?
    Bye!
    From eden.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.