Pages

Sunday 8 December 2019

My CV! (It stands for Curriculum Vitae. Or, something like that :P)

Kia Ora!

Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I've decided to post a blog about...

My CV!

(Curriculum Vitae)

So, you know how I was talking about my career work on my last LAST blog?

Well, we had to write a CV on our favourite career that we researched that week.

And I chose to write a CV signing up for the job of an artist!

I think that no one was surprised on what job I picked, because I was known as the artist of the class.
Or, the TRUE artist's sister. 

Because My sister Mika, is AMAZING at art!

You should check out her blog posts as well, because she's also good at digital art!

Here's the link to her blog!

Also, just to mention, I didn't put any personal information.

Because my email isn't really that personal, I made up a phone number, (Also, you know how on some of the old phones, certain numbers stand for letters, and I put the numbers that stood for Hana in there UWU)

And it says that I live in the white house, but it's probably obvious that I don't actually live in the white house, and it doesn't have my full name in there.

Anyways, there isn't anything else to talk about here, because the slide below says everything else.

Please read, comment, and enjoy!

(Oh, and I didn't put the document straight onto the blog because for some reason, it would end up really small, and you have to scroll sideways AND up and down to see it. Sooo, Yeah)






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.