Pages

Thursday 5 December 2019

What Do You Get When You Use A Deer-Shaped Cookie Cutter? Well, You'll Find Out Later In The Blog! B

Kia Ora!

Welcome back to my blog!

Now, before I tell you what I'm going to talk about, 

let me answer the joke that was in the title UWU

So, if you haven't figured it out yet, then I'll make it so the answer is written backwards.

 So that if you want to try to figure it out yourself, then you can without looking at the awnser.

Okay, here's the answer:

!eod eikooC

Get it?

(I'm going to put this backwards too)

.eod si reed rof drow rethonA

!seikooc fo tuo sepahs eod ro ,reed gnikam re'uoy dnA

!eod seikooc ,Os

Ok.

Hopefully that wasn't too hard for you to translate!

Anyways, now to what I'm actually going to do in the slide.

So, drumroll please...

*drumroll comes out of nowhere*

BAKING!

Yep, that's right. Baking.

And I'm going to teach you how to do the recipe that I'm going to show you!

As well as baking along with you!

So, let's get started!

Please read, comment, and enjoy!








2 comments:

  1. Hi Hana. You are very good at taking photos. Your images are very creative. Fifty slides! Good effort with this very well put together cooking slide. Another excellent blog. Especially your images. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hana, its me Parwin!

    I love your blog post! Its looks so cool! I like the sense of humor that you have included and the title is very unique as well! Although the joke was dry, it was pretty funny! The photo's were awesome and everything was easy to read. Seems like you enjoyed baking it, didn't you?

    This reminds me of when you guys came trick or treating to my house and Mik was showing some photo's that you took of like bags of flour and said that you enjoyed baking and taking lots of random photo's and video's! Thats like me! I love both baking and taking random photo's and video's!

    I think that you did an amazing job because your blog post was creative and awesome!

    How did it taste like in the end?

    Really going to miss you guys but I will try to comment on your blogs!

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Pawin

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.