Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

Happiness Is..... 🧐 THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!

 Kia Ora!

Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I've decided to blog about The final assembly!

I know, exciting, right?? :P

So, the final assembly happened just yesterday! CRAZY RIGHT!?!?!?

It was SOO boring though!

My Butt was sore from sitting for so looong. (._.)

Anyways, I can't believe that it's the end of the year! I mean, I'm going to be a year 6!

(For all those year 7s and 8s viewing my blog, their probably face palming right now)

And, me and my other fellow year 5s becoming year 6s isn't the only big thing that's happening!

The year 8s are leaving!! ;-;

It's so saaadd!!

Because, I wasn't so attached to the last year 8s because I wasn't their friends.

But these ones ARE my friends!! :(

But, at least most of my friends are going to Burnside.

So hopefully I will see them!!

(Also, the reason on why I know that I'm going to Burnside, is because Mika is going, and I'm her little sister, sooo, I have to go.)

But, because Burnside has like, 1000 children, I'm not so sure if I'll see them. I don't even know if I'm going to see Mika!

So, that's a bit of a downside.

Anyways, I better not get into TOO much detail, or otherwise there won't be anything to talk about in the slide!

Please read comment and enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hana. This is Grandma. I hope to be commenting more on your blogs. Ive just learnt how. Great blog. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hana, its me Parwin!

    Wow, your presentation which you made and the amount of effort which you have put into your blog post is just wow! You have written a lot, and I mean a lot! Not only in your blog post but also in your presentation!

    This reminds me of the End of Year Assembly and I cried like before the Assmebly started because Mika was nervous so she ended up crying which caused Jedi to cry, which then caused me to cry which then caused Chloe to cry! A lot of crying. I remember like once we jumped off the stage, Nikita and stuff came and we were like crying and it was sooo sad!

    I think that you did an awesome job with your blog post as usual because you always do amazing with litterily everything!

    I am really going to miss but we will be keeping in touch and meeting with eachother so its fine!

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.