Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

Return Of The Moa?

Hi there! Today, I'm going to show you my school journal/reading work. What happens in reading is that the teacher sets up a document for us to look on to see what we're doing for reading. Then, whatever the document tells you to do, you do it. sometimes it's school journal, sometimes is wonder, and sometimes it's reading with the teacher. I have worked really hard on this one story. I have even been working on this in the weekends! There isn't much to say, because the slide below says everything else. Please read, comment, and enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. I love your art work. But I couldn't access the links :-(
    I now know what DNA stands for....but I couldn't pronounce it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I did actually love your work as well but it's a nice blog post to do and how did you Manage to post this?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.