Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Divide & Conquer Maths activity! ( (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Ki-ora! Today, I'm going to do a blog post about my maths. This activity is teaching us about position & orientation. This slide shows that I can understand position and orientation. Also, if you're wondering about Divide & Conquer, it's my maths group. There are 7 more maths groups in my class. They are called The Mathketeers, Denominators, To ∞ & Beyond, Mathmagicians, Everyday I'm calculating, Squadrilaterals, and Mathleets. And if you didn't know, ALL of the names are puns. CHEESY puns. There isn't much to say because the slide below says everything else. Please read, comment, and enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Very good Hana. Some good practical stuff for you to help when we are out hiking. I will drop you in the mountains and see if you can make it out.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.