Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Ready, Set, Grow! 🌺

Kia ora! Now let me in tree-duce myself. My name is Hana, and I'm from Yaldhurst Model School. Today, I'm going to Invent a new school subject! And as you saw the title said "Ready, set, grow!" with a flower on the end, I think you might get the Idea that my new subject has something to do with plants. And if you guessed that, congratulations! Anyway, there isn't much to say, because the slide below says everything else. Please read, comment, and enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Great slide. This would indeed be a useful subject for people to learn. People eat three times a day (often more) and to grow healthy food at home is a wonderful skill to have. Yes the Royal Family do live a long time. It must be their food!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Good Morning Hana! Its me Nishka from Te Mahuri 2!

    I like how you have added lots of interesting information in your amazing slide! I like how you have made this slide and talked about plants and how they grow about! Maybe instead of just Mia's blog on your slide, you could have also have put Mika's blog on! By Nishka! :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.