Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Detective Hana's Logbook! 🔎

Hey there everyone! Today, I've decided to post about my detective activities from Tuesday! In case you don't know, the seniors go to manual. And you are probably asking what is manual? So, basically, manual is where the seniors learn life skills. like woodwork, (My sister actually made a stool! it's in her bedroom) sewing,  science, cooking, baking, and lots more! And while the cats are away, the mice will play! (The cats are the year 7s & 8s and the mice are the year 5s and 6s) So, for all the past Tuesdays, we've been working on some projects! The first project was Superheros! And this one is based on detectives! The slide below says everything we did (only this project) please read, comment, and enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. I like your wee detective guy. Where can I get a coat like his? Your fingerprint art is great too. Who would have thought you could make art relevant in a blog on being a detective! :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.