Pages

Thursday 2 May 2019

Homework: Uncle Spy 🔎

Ki-ora! today, I published my Homework. And new year, new activities! (even though you haven't seen the choices) Today, as you know by the title, it is called Uncle Spy. It says: A letter has arrived on the mat for your lost uncle. He was a spy. What could the letter say? What would you do with it? Why? Use book creator to create the letter and your response (& why) And here is what I would do with it and why: I would burn the letter. The reason why is so the Dark Brotherhood will never find their base and the instructions on how to get in. Also,because Dale suggested. My response is the second slide down. Please read, comment, and enjoy!











1 comment:

  1. Hi Hana. This is your Dad. :-) I can see you have put a lot into the first letter. The second one was short and to the point. But I guess that's all Dale needed to know anyway. Overall another excellent blog.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.