Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Let’s learn to write awesome blog posts! :D


Why, Hello there!

-----------------------------------------
Hey, you! want some juicy intel? Well, come and read this very blog post, and it shall take you to the main course! (Nikita was CLEARLY hungry while writing this. -_-)

Hello there bloggers!

Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I’m going to explain what we have been doing for our cybersmart comments activities with Miss Morgan!

We have been learning about this so we can learn how to write some QUALITY blog comments! :D

And I think that it has affected us all GREATLY!

So, please read, comment, and enjoy!

(sorry if this writing style isn't my typical style, it's because this whole blog was a collab between 3 people. Sooo, you'll just have to DEAL with it. \( ̄▽ ̄;)/ )

-----------------------------------------






-----------------------------------------

Overall, I think that my learning was a BLAST!

I learned a lot about quality blog comments and how to write them!

(Even though I was already quite experienced with commenting. -_- I’m trying to sound excited, or whatever, okay??)

Have you learned anything new from this?

Or did you already know about this?

What more could I have mentioned in this blog post?

I would love to hear all your answers in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hana I am Olivia from Yaldhurst Model School
    This blog is really good it had a lot of detail and you explained the task that we did really well it gave me a lot of detail about the task next time I think that you could make your reflection and introduction a little shorter because they were so long I didn't want to read them
    Kind regards Olivia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.